The RE Council helps to promote the school’s vision and Christian Values and also provides pupils with a voice to help develop and improve the school with a particular focus on developing RE and Worship. One of the key roles of the RE Council is to help develop the school’s non-negotiables (things that we all need to do) and anti-bullying policies/procedures. This ensures that these policies are appropriate and meaningful to all pupils in the school.
- To promote the ACE Values and Non-Negotiables (and the ACE Way)
- To develop the Faith, Hope and Love example books in each classroom (as introduced in Year 6 in 2019/20)
- To further develop our link with our sister school in Sierra Leone and our school in Northwood, London
- To develop strategies and systems to promote anti-bullying strategies at school
- To further develop Worship through its content and evaluation, as well as by shadowing Year 6 pupils who will lead Worship sessions