The RE Council helps to promote the school’s vision and Christian Values and also provides pupils with a voice to help develop and improve the school with a particular focus on developing RE and Worship. One of the key roles of the RE Council is to help develop the school’s non-negotiables (things that we all need to do) and anti-bullying policies/procedures. This ensures that these policies are appropriate and meaningful to all pupils in the school.
- To develop the ACE RE Dream Team (linked to Worship)
- To promote the ACE Values and Non-Negotiables
- To help further promote Sierra Leone and other links to ACE
- To develop strategies and systems to help develop anti-bullying strategies at school
- To further develop Worship and the Eucharist at school