The ACE Learning Council is a group of pupils elected to represent children’s opinions and raise issues with the Headteacher and Governors of the school. The Learning Council also takes forward projects on behalf of the pupils, and makes a contribution to the School Improvement Plan, lesson observations, work scrutiny, Governing Body meetings and have a say in the recruitment of staff.
- To promote the ACE Learner (introduced in September 2019/20)
- To develop learning role, including taking part in some lesson observations/book looks
- To make further links with the Governing Body
- To develop their roles and presence in school including working alongside Father David and Father Dominik to lead Worship
- To begin to manage their own budget
- To further develop pupil involvement in decision-making, obtaining their views
- To contribute to the new School Improvement Plan, including developing the use of cups for self-assessment, monitoring the implementation of the new Marking, Feedback and Response policy and the revised Learning and Teaching policy