The ACE Learning Council is a group of pupils elected to represent children’s opinions and raise issues with the Headteacher and Governors of the school. The Learning Council also takes forward projects on behalf of the pupils, and make a contribution to the School Improvement Plan, lesson observations, work scrutiny, Governing Body meetings and have a say in the recruitment of staff.
- To develop learning role including take part in some lesson observations/work scrutiny
- To make further links with the Governing Body
- To develop their roles and presence in school
- To begin to manage their own budget
- To further develop pupil involvement in decision-making and getting their views across
- To raise money to get a notice board
- To contribute to the new School Improvement Plan