Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Arundel Church of England Primary School is based at Jarvis Road, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9HT. We may process “personal data” and/or “special category data” (as defined in UK data protection legislation) in providing education and associated services for primary age children. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer as the Regulation requires.
Data is kept in manual and electronic formats. All feasible security measures are in place. We keep personal information as long as they remain pertinent to the reason for collection and/or for a statutory time frame. Once no longer relevant, destruction is by secure means.
We receive data from many sources including parents and carers, but also the local authority and other agencies. Data may be shared with third parties as part of the School’s services, administration and/or if required by UK law. The School does not accept any liability for processing that may be conducted by any third party outside the School’s remit. The School does not knowingly transfer data outside the UK, unless it is related to a specific school visit.
In accordance with legislation we have completed a cookie audit on our website. The School site does utilise these internet files for analytical purposes, but not in any intrusive manner.
Where consent may be required for processing, such consent will be sought at the time, but you are at liberty to withdraw any consent at any time.
None of the above affects your rights under the legislation, in particular your right to access the data the School may hold on you. If you wish to request a copy of your data, please submit it in writing/email to the School Data Protection Officer. Please include enough information to enable us to identify you and search for appropriate data.
If you are dissatisfied with this policy, have queries about our data protection procedures or wish to lodge a complaint, please contact the school in the first instance. Thereafter you have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO):
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF