The ACE Learning Council is a group of pupils elected to represent children’s opinions and raise issues with the Headteacher and governors in the school.
The Learning Council also take forward projects on behalf of the pupils, feeding ideas into the School Improvement Plan (SIP), lesson observations, book looks, Governing Body meetings and interviews with staff.
- To promote the ACE Learner and the ACE Learner Friends, as well as our ‘Head, Heart and Hands’
- To develop learning roles, including take part in lesson observations and book looks
- To make further links with the Governing Body
- To develop their roles and presence in school including working alongside Father David and Father Andrew to lead worships
- To begin to manage their own budget
- To further develop pupil involvement in decision-making, obtaining their views