Links with the local and wider community
Links with local community and further afield - continually evolving
ACE is part of the local community and has many links with people and organisations further afield.
- We share what we are doing regularly in the local press, such as The Bell (a well established Arundel publication) and Sussex Local
- We join our local MP in initiatives to help our community
- We enjoy teaming up with Arundel Town Council to highlight local issues and share successes. For example, we spoke to passengers at Ford Station, encouraging them to support the campaign to get a safe cycle path and footway between Arundel and Ford Station.
- We support charities regularly and if there is a need, we extend our vision to help the best way we can. 'Reaching out to our neighbours in love.' Our ACE family has supported Ukraine via the British Red Cross.
- Every year we have a Charities week, where classes learn about their chosen charity and decide how best to support them.
- We work with members of local churches and community groups. In particular St Nicholas' church. Members of the congregation come into school as volunteers.
- Our families support us by volunteering school. Sometimes this extends to grandparents and family/staff friends
- Local businesses also work with us to enrich the experiences of school life and bring the outside world into perspective.
- Talented individuals. We find that if there is a need, someone will come to support us!