Arundel Church of England School is situated at the end of Jarvis Road in Arundel, West Sussex.
Around our school is beautiful woodland.
We have a wonderful site with many areas for children to enjoy:-
- a large field, which includes an amphitheatre, boat, jungle gym, raised planting beds, exercise track, a quiet summerhouse for contemplation, called 'The Olive Branch' which is adjacent to The Peace Garden and a gazebo with some lovely areas of shade under mature trees
- 2 playgrounds marked with games and grids for a variety of games, 2 table tennis tables, seating, planters
- an outside area for Reception and Year 1 children with a wooden house, mud kitchen, stage, bridge, seating area, planters, castle and shop with many tables to set out for a range of activities
- an all weather surface with a climbing frame with slide attachment. An area good for whole class outside learning in another environment
- we also have an area of the woodland for our forest school, which is within our boundaries and accessed from a playground - a wonderland of different experiences
But a school is just a building. At the heart of ACE are the people who learn there - adults and children interacting to create an environment where everyone can aim high to reach their full potential. We strive to get the best out of everyone, everyday.
Our ACE values and our Vision Statement are fundamental to all we do.