At ACE, we value the positive contributions children can make to school life. We encourage our pupils to play an active role in decisions and empower them to have an impact on the school community.
Pupil Groups are formed of elected children who take responsibility for different aspects of our school's provision.
What are the Benefits?
- Children's voices are listened to and acted upon
- Adults and children collaborate for school improvement
- Pupils develp leadership and organisational skills which benefit them in later life
- A sense of ownership, pride and self-esteem is fostered
- Children learn what it means to be an active citizen and how to positively contribute to their community